Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Gambler






























































So I decided to go out and by a camera. Though I wanted a camera I really didn't have a whole lot of money to fork over. So, I did the next best thing. Bought a camera for $2 from a thrift store. It does not require batteries, so therefore no flash and I have to wind it by hand. When purchasing the camera the lady behind the counter said "You know this is a gamble?" So I like to call this section "The Gambler"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm loving this constant drive of yours to reinvent yourself in a familiar way. Keep it up man. True artists thrive in struggling times.

Luis Alvarez said...

ummmm.........wow! well, i guess $2 cameras FTW.
really cool photos man. Your creative energy never ceases to amaze me.

+1 fan

^_^